Hi, Sorry for EN reply but my GE is not so good.
For simcard clone this is almost impossible to do. Your simcard has special keys embedded in the simcard.
The main issue is getting your sim KI and IMSI keys.
Depending on what type of simcard you have depends on if you can recover these keys from the sim and wafe onto a new simcard.
Most sim cards before 2004 are able to extract the IMSI and KI values. after this you might run into some trouble.
You should have a search online for some "programmable" simcards.
You can change the master key (Ki) used for key derivation, not only this but you can change the derivation algorithms
Here is a quick guid on how to clone a sim (this only works with the programmable simcards that work on V1 V2 and V3 of comp 128
If you have a new sim type then this is 99.9% imposable to do.
I have lots of experience with OpenBTS and IMSI catchers. Mobile network's are a special area for me being in the telecoms industry for over 10 years.
Hope this helps.
1. Buy a Sim card Reader
2.Need a Blank sim card or super sim card Early simcards work best V1 V2 or V3
3.Download Magic sim at
4. Download Software_1711_1.html
5. Install programs.
6. go in phone tools, select sim card, then select unlock sim, it will prompt for a code.
7 call network provider, they will ask for your phone number, your account info, name and security code,
then they will ask why you want to unlock your simcard, just tell them you need to unlock your sim to get it
to work with your overseas phone or something. or if in the UK ask for the PAC code..
8. Once they give you the sim unlock code, enter it, and it will say sim unlocked.
9. remove the sim from your phone, place it in the card reader, click read from card in magic sim program.
10. once it says connected, select crack sim in the toolbar. click strong ki and click all of the other find options and then click start.
11. Once your ki is found and the crack is finished, click file, save as and save your cracked sim info to a that file.
12. IMPORTANT!!! you must click disconnect from the file menu or you will ruin your simcard. once it says
disconnected, remove the sim. put it in your phone and see if it still works, it should. if not, you either did not unlock your sim, or you tried to copy it instead of crack and save.
13. insert blank 3g card Use other program, not magic sim at this point.
14. click connect
15. it will say no info found if it is truly blank.
16. select write to sim, it will prompt you to select a dat file, select the one you saved before, now click start, it will take about 10 minutes to write it, once it is complete, it will ask for a security code, enter the security code network provider gave you, then click finish.
17. your card is cloned. if you try to make 2 calls at the same time, one will go through, the other will say call failed, and both phones will get the same messages, text and voice, and both will receive the same calls, but only one can talk at a time.
Bearbeitet von SourceKing, 19 December 2015 - 02:38 Uhr.