Google, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter is just a few online services that require SMS verification to beat spammers and persons with more then one account.
To keep your privacy, don†™t give them your number. In this article you will find how to bypass SMS verification using online service that provide virtual numbers to receive SMS.
There are many free SMS receive services available online. Some of them are given below:
- Choose any site from the list
- Choose the country number you want to use and copy the number
- Go to website that require verification and paste the number from last step and click on Verify/Submit
- Go to site you chosen in first step and click on SMS you received from service that needs verification.
- Copy the code and verify your account.
It has a fine list of disposable numbers from India, Romania, Germany, USA, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Italy, Spain and France (and maybe more…).
Using those services you can receive SMS on virtual numbers and bypass any API verification that require SMS.